Registration for 2012/13 now open
PrintIT! has added the Media studies GSCE and A Level curriculum to its programmes. It also applies to those working towards the Diploma in Creative and Media.
Media students will carry out three assignments:
- Analysis of posters from past and present
- Planning and production of an appropriate Fairtrade poster campaign
- Evaluation of the campaign
Completed projects can be submitted into a national competition for the chance to win great prizes for the students and their school. To take part, register below for the Media Studies programme, then download the free Schemes of Work, Lesson Plans and Student Workbook directly from the PrintIT! website.
Graphic Products/Product Design
This project is targeted at students studying GCSE and A Level Graphic Products and Product Design, and the Diplomas in Manufacturing and Product Design.
The project asks school students to:
- Research and design two point of sale products to promote Fairtrade merchandise
- Identify the most cost effective and sustainable materials to use for those products
- Investigate manufacturing processes and the different considerations and constraints of each product
- Research and report on the life cycle of the products from source of material to disposal of product
Want to take part in the competition? Register now for your free, high-quality learning materials, including Student Workbook, Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans. Plus receive a free Pantone colour gift, ideal for any Graphics or Art and Design department worth up to £350 and an Industrial Inkjet for Dummies book.**Stocks are limited
Register now so that you don’t miss out!